Thursday, April 9, 2009

Once a week is going great, huh? ;)

Okay, I originally thought I would start out posting once a week, until I had more news to share. Sunday nights were great nights for posting. Then this past Sunday I woke up with a migraine that would NOT go away! I refuse to stay home, no matter how bad it is, but once we got in Sunday night, I hit the bed. This is our busy time at work. I've had random "stuff" to do every night this week, and this weekend isn't slowing down any either! (Confession: I would have been home Tuesday night, but how do you turn down Rhonda's chocolate Amish friendship bread, and Alex wanting his "Sessa", and good talking time with my favorite sister-in-law?)
Cut to the chase: I don't have any of the things I promised in the last post. I do have a couple of small updates though. Bro. Tom told Jason and I about a meeting by the A*labama B*aptist Children*s H0me, for potential foster parents. So we went. We're not completely ready to say "yes," but we're kicking around the idea. This is one of those things I said I would NEVER EVER do, but we'll see. There's a 10-week class we would eventually have to take anyway (if we adopt domestically), so we're considering taking the class to see if we want to go further.
We also have been told about a couple who adopted verrrrry quickly through an agency in Georgia. We don't really know a lot more about that, but someone is supposed to be checking on it when they see that couple again.
So. There ya go. Sorry for the lack of profound thoughts, but all of my brain power has been devoted to mental health drug packaging this week! ;) Hope to be back to "normal" next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment