Saturday, June 20, 2009

Whew...

Sorry about the silence! Here's where I've been....

**Alex got his body cast off on Wednesday. He's not walking yet, but I hear he's crawling a lot and standing a little. Woohoo for a cast-free summer!!! ;)

**I used to think that 2 weeks of VBS would be AWESOME.... Then I helped with the toddler class, and realized why all the teachers thought that would totally not work. I enjoyed helping Lauren teach (actually she taught, I kid-wrangled), but I was happy to sleep in this morning, and Jason and I are about to get ready and head out for some adult fun. (Relax, we're going to Haagen-Daz and J. Alexander's. That's about as wild and crazy as we get, okay?) Between Body Cast Boy, Colby's surgery, Heather's house, fire class, and VBS, we haven't had a date in forEVER. Sorry, no nieces, nephews, or even friends allowed. Sorry, Coldstone gang!!

Now back to semi-regularly scheduled adoption-related stuff. As soon as we go have a little fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment