Monday, June 8, 2009

Plugging along :)

The cast comes off in 9 days!! ;) And nephew "C" had his tonsils and adenoids removed successfully, along with a biopsy. He's on the road to recovery as well. Things are slowly returning to "normal" around here, so maybe I'll have a chance to return to "normal" posting.
We're now less than 11 months away from the beginning of paperwork. Jason and I baby-sat nephew "B" for 3 afternoons/nights last week. I thought I'd be done spoiling and ready for him to go back home, but when I got home and sat down on the couch by myself, I was a little lost at what to do next. Granted, he's just a little guy who can't crawl/walk, get into things, back-talk, etc just yet.... But it made me want one 24/7 even more!
Right now, I'm trying to focus on getting my house back to order. Our niece and nephews have needed/wanted us a lot lately, and as long as I am able, I will go whenever they call. My house will still be there when all of our babies grow up and think Aunt Nessa isn't so cool anymore. Here's to more order and less clutter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment